- Available Career
- Quantity Surveyor (Intern is acceptable)
Quantity Surveyor (Intern is acceptable)
|Job Title||:||Quantity Surveyor (Intern is acceptable)|
|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Quantity Surveying|
1. To prepare documentation for tender (Private and/or Government).
2. To prepare Bills of Quantities corresponding to drawings/specifications.
3. To review, evaluate and propose recommendations on tenders & quotations submitted by the sub-contractors, vendors & suppliers.
4. To ensure all work being carried out by project team & contractors (necessary site visits.) are in accordance with the requirements of main contractors & subcontractors.
5. To evaluate and prepare claims from subcontractors/vendors, prepare and submit claims to the client.
6. To keep up with market costs of materials for cost estimation.
7. To undertake relevant duties and be responsive to prioritized responsibilities as informed by Supervisor.
|Job Location:||:||Kuala Lumpur
|Other Location:||:||Bandar Sri Damansara|
|Years of Experience:||:||2|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||1. Education: Diploma or above, in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
2. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
3. Experience: At least 2 year(s) of working experience in this related field.
4. Working Attitude: Self-initiative, proactive, responsive, independent.
5. Flexibility: Willing to travel.