- Available Career
• To prepare taking off and comparison of quantity
• Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
• Prepare cost analysis based on the drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved.
• Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for tender projects, which involved liaising with consultant and other who are related.
• Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
• Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
• Commercial vetting of subcontractor tenders and contracts.
• Prepare costing report and variation order re-measurements
• Responsibility to prepare Letter of Award to subcontractors and Statement of final account
• Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets
• Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
• Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
• Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
• Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
• Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
• Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
• Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
• Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable.
• Monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labour, material and subcontractor cost forecasting thus ensuring budgets adhered to.
• Supply all relevant information to the General Manager and or the Director for review at the specified intervals set.
Published : 12 Jun 2020 View Details
Site Supervisor - Civil & Structural
- To assist the Project Manager to monitor the performance of the nominated subcontractors.
- To monitor all project sewage treatment plant installation works to meet the deadline in accordance with its project schedule, layout, drawings and procedures.
- To supervise & coordinate all works to ensure they are performed in accordance with the project's specifications
- To plan and coordinate site activities and liaise with clients, subcontractors, other supervisors and foreign workers etc.
- To attend site meetings when required.
- Manage site materials order and ensure that all materials delivered to the site are handled and stored appropriately.
- To control foreign workers' overtime, usage of plant, machinery and equipment etc.
- Manage foreign workers working. schedule, to guide foreign workers with no experience.
- To prepare a daily report for working planning with budget control.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the superior from time to time.
Published : 5 Jun 2020 View Details