- Available Career
• To prepare taking off and comparison of quantity
• Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
• Prepare cost analysis based on the drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved.
• Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for tender projects, which involved liaising with consultant and other who are related.
• Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
• Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
• Commercial vetting of subcontractor tenders and contracts.
• Prepare costing report and variation order re-measurements
• Responsibility to prepare Letter of Award to subcontractors and Statement of final account
• Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets
• Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
• Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
• Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
• Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
• Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
• Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
• Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
• Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable.
• Monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labour, material and subcontractor cost forecasting thus ensuring budgets adhered to.
• Supply all relevant information to the General Manager and or the Director for review at the specified intervals set.
Published : 12 Jun 2020 View Details