Site Supervisor - Civil & Structural
|Job Title||:||Site Supervisor - Civil & Structural|
|Position Level:||:||Senior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural|
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
- To assist the Project Manager to monitor the performance of the nominated subcontractors.
- To monitor all project sewage treatment plant installation works to meet the deadline in accordance with its project schedule, layout, drawings and procedures.
- To supervise & coordinate all works to ensure they are performed in accordance with the project's specifications
- To plan and coordinate site activities and liaise with clients, subcontractors, other supervisors and foreign workers etc.
- To attend site meetings when required.
- Manage site materials order and ensure that all materials delivered to the site are handled and stored appropriately.
- To control foreign workers' overtime, usage of plant, machinery and equipment etc.
- Manage foreign workers working. schedule, to guide foreign workers with no experience.
- To prepare a daily report for working planning with budget control.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the superior from time to time.
|Job Location:||:||Kuala Lumpur
|Years of Experience:||:||3|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 years' experience in a construction civil and structural field with supervisory roles
- Possess leadership quality with the ability to control and manage the site progress
- Liaise and coordinate with consultants and sub-contractors independently
- Able to read and understand technical drawings
- Priority with experience on concrete, piping work, drain, water tank work etc.
- Proficient in both written and spoken in English, Mandarin & BM
- Applicants must be willing to work at outstation and overnight, follow the location of the projects.